Function First Chiropractic values the relationship between patients, providers, and employers. Our care is patient-oriented and the expectation is that the patient knows exactly what their treatment plan is moving forward. Outside providers are contacted and provided with a synopses of the patient's exam findings and treatment plan to allow everyone to be on the same page. At Function First, our mission is to improve our patient experience by building relationships with other medical professionals in the community to provide optimal outcomes and quick recoveries.
RIGHT CARE IN THE RIGHT WAY.
Initial & Ongoing Visits:
- Thorough evaluation of patient history
- Physical exam including: cranial nerves, muscle/sensory testing, DTR testing and orthopedic exams
- Report of findings
- Education of treatment plan including: Amount of visits (if necessary), treatment progression and at-home exercise assignments
- Follow-up plan if outcome is not reached
- Continuous Patient education
- Referral if necessary
At Function First Chiropractic, we want to be as flexible as possible when it comes to patient care. We will work with scheduling patients outside of office hours when our team is available. We understand that in acute situations, a patient might need to be seen immediately and we are open to accommodating those situations when they arise.